Capsa Combination – This game can also be played via Smartphone, if now technology makes online applications based on Android mobile. From here, the members will be very dependent on the internet and also ATM machine services that will help transact directly with the online gambling agent. If you have registered, then members can also choose the type of online card game to be played.
If members choose the type of online Capsa card game, then at least members are also required to know the order of the combination of the online Capsa game to be played. Combinations in this kind of game such as Royal Flush, Straight Fulsh, Full House, Four Of King, Three Of A Kind and so on are basically exactly the same as the previous poker game. Well, in this discussion you will find out some card combinations in the online capsa stacking game that you can know.
Capsa Combination Card Game
The following is the order of combinations that you can know:
- Dragon Card: In this first sequence, the combination of the capsa stacking game is a dragon card. The arrangement of cards with this dragon combination also has great value and is invincible with other card combinations. Indeed, to get this kind of combination is quite difficult, because the combination involves 13 cards that must be owned by a member. What you should know is, if one card is not included in the qualification, it will not form a dragon card. If you want to get this dagon card, then you must have 13 complete cards with combinations ranging from Ace to K, namely As, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K. Then victory will await you.
- Royal Flush: This second card combination is the second highest combination in online poker and capsa stacking card games. If you want to get this kind of card arrangement, of course you have to have the order cards, namely Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 with the same symbol and color. If you get the card combination that I mentioned earlier, of course you will get a jackpot, which means the bonus value from this combination can reach tens of times the initial capital of the victory.
- Straight Flush: The order of this second combination after the royal flush, if you want to make this second combination. Of course, you also have to have consecutive numbers with 5 cards, for example 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 curly or with the same picture. However, the combination of this straight flush will lose to the royal flush, because the second combination is the second highest combination after the dragon card.
- Four of a kind: This third combination is an arrangement of four twin cards and one free card without having to be the same. If in this combination, the images of these 4 cards will indeed have different images and are free of any card, the important thing is that the cards are twins and not the image.
- Full House (Polo): If this one card combination is a combination that can be considered a win to compete in other combinations, only 20%. If you want to make this combination, then you must have 3 cards with the same number and two cards with the same number. It is not required that the images are also the same, because all images are free.
- Flush: This middle most combination is a card consisting of five cards of the same suit and do not have to be consecutive. If you get a card with the same 5 flowers, then you can make this kind of combination in the capsa stacking game round.
- Straight: Five cards and have different flowers but must also be in sequence to become a straight combination. For example, such as K, Q, J, 10, 9, or Q, J, 10, 9, 8. This combination is indeed very easy for players to get at the online capsa stacking table.
- Triples: In this combination there are 3 cards and 2 free cards, eg 3-3-3-4-5. There are many more of these triple combinations that can be arranged by capsa stacking players.
- 2 Pairs: As for the combination of the last two numbers, probably all beginners know how to arrange it into a 2 pair combination. Example 3-3-5-5-K or 8-8-Q-Q-K. When comparing cards, the largest pair is used first. If they are equal, the second pair is used. If still the same, 1 free card is compared.
- 1 pair: This last combination consists of 1 pair and 3 free cards, eg J-J-8-4-6 or others. But the images don’t have to be the same to make a one-pair combo. When comparing, the sizes of the pairs are compared. If it’s a tie, the highest of the 3 free cards is used, and so on.
Those are some sequences of card combinations that you can set when playing the Capsa Susun game online with a trusted online gambling agent. Understanding can also help you join a trusted online gambling agent and don’t forget to always be careful in choosing an online gambling agent. Play on situs capsa online many benefits from fun card gambling games.
Until here we meet this time in a discussion that I explain in detail about the order of the smallest to highest combination that can be understood in the online Capsa Susun game. Hopefully this article can make you wise in the capsa stacking game. Happy playing and hopefully luck can bring success with the online gambling agent you choose.
Thus our interesting review about Order of Capsa Combination Card Game, hopefully it can be useful information for you in playing gambling. /Aha